1. What is the full form of PCD Pharma Franchise?
Answer: – The full form of PCD Pharma Franchise is Propaganda Cum Distribution and Franchise refers to authorization of distribution and marketing rights at a monopoly basis provided by a pharmaceutical firm to distributor to use their company name or brand name on behalf of the company.
2. What are GST and its uses?
Answer: – GST full form is Goods and Services Tax is an indirect tax from the government side which has replaced any other taxas in India. Under GST you can sell your products. GST is the most important part of sales in any business. To take a Pharma franchise GST is a must.
3. What is Drug license and is it used in the Pharma industry?
Answer: – Drug license is most important in the Pharma industry and it is issued by the standard control organization and state drugs standard control organization in India. In the Pharma industry, drug license is very important because without drug license you are not able to sell your products.
4. What are the documents required to apply for the Franchise?
Answer: – Documents required to apply for franchise are
– A photocopy of drug license
– GST Number if any issue from government
– Transport road permit
5. What will be the minimum amount to start a franchise?
Answer: – The minimum amount to start a franchise is 25000 above, you will be spent this money on buying a product for your business. There is no compulsion to take a shop or office from the company side, this is your choice.
6. What will be the percentage of taxes charge?
Answer: – Taxes charged totally depends upon the products category like Anthelmintics, Anti Allergic, Anti Cold & Cough, Dental range, Dermatology and many more. So, we can say that percentage of taxas is totally depending upon product category.
7. Who can eligible to apply the Pharma franchise?
Answer: – Eligible persons are doctors, Chemists, Medicine wholesalers, Retailers or any individual who has drug license.
8. What is third party manufacturing?
Answer: – Third-party manufacturing is another name of contract manufacturing, it is referred to as the outsourcing of pharmaceutical products and to get manufactured products from other manufacturing units with your own brand names and images.
9. What is the difference between the Pharma franchise and the PCD Pharma franchise?
Answer: – There is no difference in the PCD Pharma Franchise and PCD Pharma franchise because both are the same.
10. What is the scope of PCD Pharma Franchise business?
Answer: – As we knows that the Pharma industry growing more rapidly day by day and Pharma Franchise is beneficial for both company and distributors. So, if you want to start a business then I suggest to you open a PCD Pharma Franchise, it is more beneficial for you.